Ambulance Service Oversight Committee
**On July 1, 2021, F-M Ambulance changed its name to F-M Ambulance Inc. DBA Sanford Ambulance – Fargo.
As of March 2, 2021, the Ambulance Service Oversight Committee will discontinue quarterly meetings. Instead, each quarter (April, July, October and January), F-M Ambulance will provide statistics to the Director of Public Health, the Fargo Fire Chief, and the City of Fargo Mayor. Should a public meeting become necessary, those invited will include the Chief of the Fargo Fire Department, Director of Fargo Cass Public Health (FCPH), Medical Director of FCPH, Chief of the Fargo Police Department, one Fargo City Commissioner, Executive Director of F-M Ambulance, and representatives from Essentia Health, Sanford Health and the VA Hospital.
Once each year, F-M Ambulance will provide an annual review to the Fargo City Commission; this will take place within the first quarter of the year. The Ambulance Service Oversight Committee is an advisory committee that performs the following:
- Review of F-M Ambulance Quarterly Response Time data.
- Review patient transport destination data.
- Discuss current issues affecting emergency medical response and offer suggestions and solutions to the City Commission.
- Assist in prioritizing programs with regard to community needs.
- Make recommendations to the board of city commissioners regarding ambulance service within the city.