How Do I?

Parking Hero Image

Paying Fees & Fines

How do I pay my parking ticket?
You may pay your ticket online or by calling 701.809.8037.

How do I pay my traffic ticket or court fine?
Bring your check, cash, credit card or money order to Fargo Municipal Court, which is located at 402 NP Avenue, Fargo, ND 58102 (not in Fargo City Hall). When the Municipal Court building is closed, you can deposit your payment in the drop box next to the court entrance. Be sure to include a copy of your citation or your citation number so your payment can be properly credited. Payments for noncriminal offenses and certain criminal offenses may be made online at the North Dakota Supreme Court Public Search website. If you are unable to make a payment on a criminal offense it may not yet be updated. Try back in again in a couple of days, or your charge may be one that cannot be paid online. You may also pay by phone with a bank/credit card by calling the clerk's office at 701.241.1316.

How do I pay my property tax bill?
Go to the Cass County Treasurer's office in the Cass County Courthouse (211 9th Street South, Fargo, ND 58103) or pay on the Treasurer's website. For questions about your taxes, call the Cass County Treasurer's office at 701.241.5611 or send an email.

How do I pay off my special assessments in full?
Visit the Special Assessment Payment Methods page for information. Payments can be made with cash, check or credit card.

View parcel information at and review assessments that apply to specific properties. Type in part or all of the address to see the information.

For additional information call the City of Fargo Special Assessments Office at 701.241.1326 or send an e-mail.