Roadways Hero Image

Sidewalk Repair

Sidewalk damage such as cracks, trip hazards, missing pieces of sidewalk or issues with the sidewalk surface should be reported using the FargoOne website or app; view the City Sidewalks tab.

Trip hazards such as water shut-off valves or gate valves that are too high, should be reported to the Water Mains & Hydrants Department.