The City of Fargo Engineering Department utilizes the Quest Construction Data Network to disseminate the following information:
- Current Bidding Opportunities
- Plans & Specifications
- Plan Holder Lists
- Bid Tabulation (Bidding Results)
* Online Bid Submissions *
The City of Fargo Engineering Department will now be accepting online bid submissions via Quest CDN's vBid platform.
The first projects for which online bid submission will be available will be posted Tuesday, February 15th, 2022. Please see the Bidding Resources section below for a link to Quest's FAQ page (you must be a Quest member to access the FAQs).
Although bidders are encouraged to utilize online bid submission, traditional paper bid submissions will still be accepted for the foreseeable future.
Bid Opening Live Stream:
Please refer to the Current Bidding Opportunities link above for a schedule of upcoming bid openings. The bid opening live stream will begin 15 minutes after the published bid submission deadline.
Should technical issues prevent a Bid Opening live stream from starting within 15 minutes of its scheduled start time, the Bid Opening will be rescheduled to 2:00 P.M. later that day. For questions please contact the Engineering Department via the Contact Information section on the right side of this page.
- Previous Bid Openings
- General Instructions to Bidders
- Standard Specifications for Construction of Public Utilities
- Construction Specification Forms
- Quest CDN FAQ (External Link Requiring Quest Login Credentials)
- Consultant Guide for Project Development, Plan Development and Bidding of Public Infrastructure Projects (PDF)
For additional information, contact the Engineering Department via the Contact Information section in the right margin of this page.