Utility Billing Department
The Utility Billing Department prepares and services monthly utility bills. The department also processes payments for parking tickets, special assessments and issues pet licensing.
Start or End Utility Service
Complete the Start or End Utility Service Form to begin the request.
- Pet Licensing
- Utility & Parking Ticket Online Payments
- Utility Billing Rates
- Water & Sewer Rates
- Utility Monthly Statements & Bill History
Contact the Utility Billing Department with any questions, comments or concerns and staff will be able to assist.
Important Notice to Utility Customers
A new Utility Policy has been implemented effective immediately.
• Please carefully review your monthly utility statements. If your statement shows a “Previous Statement Balance”, your account may be subject to disconnection without further notice.
• Courtesy notices (yellow cards) will no longer be left at a residence home. Meter Department employees will no longer accept payments.
• A payment in full plus a $50 turn on fee will be assessed to restore service once water services have been disconnected for delinquent payment.
• The Meter Department hours to reconnect water service are between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday-Friday.
• Credit card, debit card, cash or money orders will be the only form of payment accepted for restoring water service that has been disconnected for a delinquent payment. We will no longer accept personal checks to restore services.
Please call our office directly at 701-241-1324, option 3 to speak to a live person if you have questions regarding your utility billing statement.