Parking Ticket Payments
If you are paying a ticket that begins with two or more 0s, leave them off to enter your ticket number.
Ex: 001060806 should be entered as 1060806.
- Pay Online (24/7).
- Over the Telephone: Call 1.701.809.9037 to pay by phone with credit card or debit card transactions only.
- In Person at Fargo City Hall, 225 4th Street North, Fargo, ND 58102. Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m - 4:30 p.m, except legal holidays.
- By U.S. Mail, send ticket with payment to: City of Fargo Collections, PO Box 1066, Fargo, ND 58107. NOTE: any mailed payment must be received by the due date on the ticket. The postmark date does not count. The City is not responsible for any lost or delayed mail.
All parking ticket payments are posted on the day they are received.
City of Fargo Parking Tickets must have the payment received and posted by the due date on the ticket. To avoid late fees, choose a payment method that will ensure payment is received by the due date.
Parking tickets are due within 10 calendar days of issuance. After the 10 days, a late fee of $5.00 will be applied to the amount due. If the ticket is 30 days late, an additional $45.00 late fee will be applied. Late fees cannot be waived.
Parking Ticket Appeals
Click here to file an online ticket appeal form. Enter your parking ticket or license plate number to find your ticket and click search, choose appeal and complete the form then click "appeal now."
For more information, view details about the appeals process.
Other Tickets & Citations
If a non-parking ticket/citation was issued by the Fargo Police Department, such as a moving violation or a speeding ticket, visit the City of Fargo Municipal Court online payments website, call 701.241.1316 or visit at 402 NP Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102.
Parking Ticket: No Longer Own the Vehicle?
If a late parking ticket notice was received on a vehicle that has been sold to another party prior to the ticket being issued, it is possible for the City to transfer the ticket to the new owner. In order to transfer the ticket, the Utility Billing Department will need all of the following information in writing:
- The Issue/Citation number or the license plate number on the ticket notice.
- The date of the sale.
- The First and Last name of the buyer.
- The complete mailing address of the buyer.
- Your signature.
Please Note: Incomplete submissions cannot be processed.