Fargo Cass Public Health Clinic
The Fargo Cass Public Health clinic provides a variety of family planning services, preventative health screening services and immunizations. Most services are provided on a sliding fee scale, which is based on household income and size. No one is denied services for inability to pay.
For questions or to make an appointment, please call 701.241.1383.
Clinic services & programs
- Rapid HIV and Hepatitis C Testing-results available in 20 minutes
- Sexually Transmitted Infection counseling, testing and treatment
- Contraceptive counseling
- Variety of birth control methods
- Emergency contraceptive pills
- Breast and pelvic exams
- Annual exams for women
- Pap smears
- Testicular exams and education
- Laboratory tests
- Pregnancy testing and referral if positive